For any Complaints/Queries
1800-233-3555 (Toll Free)
Thu Aug 21 2014 13:42:31 GMT+0530 (IST)

Transfer A Connection

Come Join Us In Nation Building Click here. is launched with new look and feel on 8th May 14 Click here to see the added features. Intercompany portability across India has been launched on 22nd January 2014. To avail this facility Click here to login. Difficulty in getting LPG subsidy in your bank account? Click here to get answers of all your questions. Customers whose name featuring in Multiple connection suspect list Click here to view list , to Contact distributor for surrender/restoring refill supply & submit KYC .

In case you are shifting your residence, you may follow either of the following options :-

Within the same distributor's area of operation --

Advise your distributor your new address with supporting proof of residence so that he effects the change in his records and your future supplies shall then be sent to your new place of residence.

Within the same town --

In case your present distributor does not service your new place of residence, you may approach your Indane distributor with your original Subscription Voucher (SV). The distributor shall prepare a transfer termination voucher (TTV) for the place of your new residence. You can then approach the nearest Indane Distributor serving your new place of residence along with proof of residence, TTV and DGCC booklet (Domestic gas consumer card) The distributor shall prepare a Transfer Subscription voucher (TSV) against your TTV and shall provide you a new consumer number. These details will be updated in your DGCC booklet, (Domestic gas consumer card) .

While getting transferred out of town --

In this case of a shift of residence within the same town you are not required to surrender your equipment. Hence you need to carry your Indane domestic cylinder and pressure regulator to your new residence.

In case you are transferred outside the town, you are required to surrender your Indane equipment viz. cylinder and pressure regulator to your Indane distributor. In such a case, you may approach your Indane distributor with your Subscription Voucher (SV) or Transfer Subscription Voucher (TSV) as the case may be & Domestic Gas Consumer Card (DGCC) along-with your Cylinder/s and Pressure Regulator. The distributor in turn will prepare a Termination Voucher (TV) in your name for your new place and refund the deposit held against the Cylinder/s and Regulator. You will also be guided to the nearest Indane distributor for future service. At the new place you can approach the nearest Indane distributor for resuming your Indane supplies.