As part of Digital India Initiatives, Indane has already launched the facility for online new connections (SAHAJ) through www.Indane.co.in , in which customer is also having an option for making online payments through net banking & credit/debit card for release of new LPG connections.
Earlier pilot Facility was launched by Hon’ble MOS (I/c), P&NG in Pune on 10.10.15. & on 24.01.16, the facility has been live to PAN India. By this facility customer can no pay online for the refills booked through Indane.co.in through Net-banking/debit/credit cards.
By launch of this facility following benefits are envisaged for the customers:
- Flexibility to customer to book and make payment from anywhere
- Customer need not keep money at home for making payment at the time of delivery
- Extra charging by delivery boys can be avoided
- Customer will get email & SMS triggers on each stages (of refill booking , cash memo generation & delivery confirmation)
- Track booking/delivery on line.
- Know the cylinder price instantly
- Regular distributors except RGGLVs are provided with this facility.
- Details of online payment made by customers are available in cash memo and the differential amount if any to be collected or paid/returned at the time of delivery is also mentioned in cash memo.
- State specific subsidy (Gujarat subsidy) is returned back to these online paid customer at the time of delivery only (amount to be returned is getting reflected in the cash memo).
- Additional delivery charges if applicable are to be collected from these customers. (The amount to be collected will be mentioned in the cash memo).